CleanTrax - Reducing Slips On Wet and Contaminated Floors
Why should you use CleanTrax..? Well...
Slips and trips injuries comprise 35% of 'major' injuries in the food and drink industries (e.g.causing a broken arm or requiring hospitalisation). Slips injuries are more prevalent in the food and drink industries than in most other industries.
For both major and over-3-day absence injuries combined, slips and trips comprise nearly 25% of food and drink industry injuries reported to HSE. This represents around 1,300 injuries per year, of which approximately 80% are slips and 20% trips.
Main causes of slip and trip injuries
It is a common misconception that slip injuries just happen and that little can be done about it. However years of experience now shows that slip prevention can be managed effectively and can cut injuries by 50% or more, significantly reducing costs.
Most slips (90%) occur when the floor is wet with water or contaminated with food product.
Most trips (75%) are caused by obstructions, the remainder by uneven surfaces.
Will you be caught out when a preventable incident occurs...? Why not use CleanTrax? An innovative and effective brush system for cleaning tyres and soles of footwear.
What are the benefits of CleanTrax? Here goes:
- Drastically reduces cleaning costs and saves maintenance and labour time
- Improves hygiene - helps reduce dirt and dust coming in by up to 90%
- Contains dirt, dust and moisture at the entrances and keeps it from spreading throughout your workplace
- Reduces amount of water coming in when raining outside. Reduces risk of slippery floors.
- Helps prevent contamination spreading through the workplace and into critical areas
- Helps reduce damage to painted floors
- Durability and long-life - 100,000 movements per brush strip