Unisan UK launches product update to the revolutionary quick bin system
The endlessly clever continuous bin liner system – Longopac – already boosts some impressive attributes making it the go to waste solution for major UK Manufacturing and Retaill brands. However, one aspect of the design did place restrictions on its use especially within the food industry, hospitals and airports.
Whilst not a concern for the majority of its customers, Unisan UK took on board concerns some had with the provision of scissors, which are secured to the Longopac bin system via a heavy duty lanyard.
After designing many prototypes, the Longopac system now comes with the option of a safety cutter. Securely fitted to the Longopac structure, this new feature removes all previous safety and security concerns around the use of scissors.
The Longopac system was first launched in 2012 and has earnt it’s stripes as one of the most popular waste solutions available. With the credentials listed below, it’s no wonder.
• Variable sized bags are always 100% full - no bag wastage.
• Reduce your bag usage by 6-7 times.
• Reduce waste collection costs.
• Strong liners mean there is no need for double-bagging.
• Rapid emptying and re-lining means improved productivity and reduced downtime.
• The Maxi bin size holds 166% more volume than a standard liner.
• More waste disposal per bag = better value for money.
• Reduces risk of staff illness and absentees, by improving hand hygiene.
• Less time wasted and less re-training costs.
• Less risk of back injury claims as you unload the bin from the side, not the top - easy on your back.
You can visit the Longopac product page for more information.