A recycling solution that works for you
Tailor your Vogue Recycling Station to your specific recycling needs to make it easy as possible for your staff to recycle, and to reach the best possible recycling rates.
With options for custom waste streams, custom signage, and even custom finishes, you can truly make your Vogue Bin your own!
Proudly made in Britain, from sustainably sourced wood (FSC approved).
Save time and money on recycling
Our Vogue recycling stations are fitted with the Longopac continuous liner system, proven to save on labour and waste collection costs, as well decreasing plastic usage by up to 70%.
Each liner only takes 20 seconds to change and the next liner is always there ready to go, which can cut your time spent emptying bins by 38%!
Effective recycling in any office environment
If you haven’t got room in your office or break-out area for a big recycling station, don’t worry. The Vogue bin is compact enough to fit into almost any office space, without compromising on recycling excellence or quality & design – obtain the best possible recycling rates and make office recycling easy, however limited your space may be.
Recycling excellence doesn't have to break the bank
There’s beauty in simplicity. Thanks to the Vogue recycling station, you can get a quality recycling system that looks great, makes recycling easier and reduce waste contamination for almost any budget. Plus, the Longopac continuous liner system will give you significant cost-in-use benefits, reducing the time spent emptying bins and bin liner usage.
- 25mm worktop, side panels & base
- 18mm MFC back & internal panels
- 3mm stainless steel legs (Also available in black powder coated finish)
- Stainless steel waste chute surround
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Food safe and hygienic
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (=JIS Z 2801)
- Equipped with our Longopac Continuous Liner System
- 60-70L Capacity per waste stream
- Pull out frame to access the liner for refilling
- Liner frame is secured with magnets when put back in
- Available as standard sizes. 900mm unit height & 440mm depth (Hole size: 160 x 270mm)
Request a quote today: