Hanzl Impress Wall Mounted Hand Sanitiser Station
- The Hanzl Impress wall mounted hand sanitiser station is from our range of hanzl hand sanitiser stations
- Hanzl Hand Sanitiser Stations are sleek, hygienic and ingenious combining luxury, durable solid surfaces with antibacterial properties.
- Hands free electronic dispenser. Touch-free operation removes the need for hand contact & slows down the spread of germs & viruses.
- Perfect for airports, hotels, bars & restaurants, shops, offices, public spaces, museums, all events, schools, banks, healthcare facilities, entertainment and more venues
- Designed to be used with any type of hand sanitiser - Compatible with ethanol, IPA isopropyl alcohol - up to 80% and Alcogel
- Automatic, touch-free dispensing of hand sanitiser gel solution, for use with 5 litre bottles (purchase separately)
- HOW IT WORKS? Non-contact, portable and automatic. the hand sanitiser is powered by an infared sensor.
- The hand sanitiser automatically dispenses a predefined amount of hand sanitizer when users place a hand within reach of the sensor.
- Power supply from 9V battery (can be supplied from the mains for places with high traffic density)
- ‘SANITISE YOUR HANDS’ Signage applied as a vinyl graphics to the front panel.
- Complete module ready to use.
- Materials: The front panel is constructed in white V-korr thermoformed anti-bacterial Solid Surface to help stop the spread of virus - The design is sleek and easy to keep clean. For the sides of the station there are 4 wood finish options to choose from, in Egger MFC: Light Oak, Lava Grey, Light Lakeland Acacia, Natural Dijon Walnut.
- Installation: Wall mounting supplied with wall panel and mounting kit.
- Dimensions: 740 x 350 x 245mm. Weight : 15.4 KG
- Free standing options available