If your business is looking for ways to demonstrate it’s environmental sustainability and/or corporate social responsibility goals, the Big Green Event Expo is a must attend event.
Attracting large organisations from both the private and public sector, each looking for innovation and inspiration to help them go that extra mile.
If previous years are anything to go by, this year will be the perfect date in your calendar if you are looking for ways to:
- Reduce the cost of running your facility, therefore allowing you to reinvest this valuable resource to drive your business forward
- Meet your customers expectations around sustainability and help protect your brand perception
This year, we’ll be taking along the following solutions which have proven to help our customers demonstrate their environmental sustainability commitments and make recycling at work easier.
- Crushes bottles and cans. Shreds paper cups.
- Reduces your waste volume by up to 90%
- Incentivises staff and customers to recycle more with return and reward system
- Demonstrates your commitment to environmental sustainability and improve your corporate social responsibility
CafeCrush™ is the UK’s smallest footprint reverse vending machine and is currently available to road test at various Merlin Entertainment Theme Parks courtesy of a partnership with Coca-Cola UK.
- Makes recycling easier with clear signage and clearly segregated waste streams
- Liquids collection, lockable confidential waste bins, cup stack bins, and odour-free food waste bins with lids
- Completely customisable
- Suits your current interior design – the bin that doesn’t look like a bin!
- Longopac Continuous Liner System for efficient and environmentally friendly bin emptying
Keen to learn more?