Make it your own
Tailor your Aspire Recycling Station to your needs to make it easy as possible for your staff to recycle, and to reach the best possible recycling rates.
Some of our clients want specific waste streams, colours, graphics and finishes to match the interior design of their offices, kitchen, breakout facilities. We can help with a broad range of options so you can truly make your Aspire Recycling Station your own! Proudly made in Britain, from sustainably sourced wood (FSC approved).
Effective recycling in any office environment
Haven’t got room in your office or break-out area for a big recycling station? Not to worry. The Aspire bin is compact enough to fit into almost any office space, without compromising on recycling excellence or quality & design – obtain the best possible recycling rates and make office recycling easy, however limited your space may be.
Recycling excellence doesn't have to break the bank
There’s beauty in simplicity. Thanks to the Aspire bin, you can get a quality recycling system that looks great, makes recycling easier and reduce waste contamination for almost any budget. Plus, the Longopac continuous liner system will give you significant cost-in-use benefits, reducing the time spent emptying bins and bin liner usage.
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant – 18mm MFC structure made from 80% recycled content
- Equipped with our Longopac Continuous Liner System
- 60-70L capacity per waste stream with 1 – 5 waste streams available
- 78% Recycled ABS plastic inserts to suit waste stream for hygiene and easy cleaning
- If wheels are added, 70mm will be added to the height of the unit
- Carefully and creatively designed worktop apertures to suit the waste stream to reduce and help prevent contamination
- Made from 78% Recycled ABS plastic
Recycled Plastic Worktops
- Show your brand’s commitment to sustainability with a recycling station worktop made from 100% recycled materials
- Worktops made from recycled plastic packaging or waste yoghurt pots
Bamboo - A super sustainable and environmentally friendly worktop
- Growing bamboo uses 1/3 of the water consumption than growing oak
- Virtually every part of the bamboo plant can be used, and there are very low levels of waste
- Bamboo is one of fastest growing and safest land plants in the world!
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than hardwood forests of equivalent sizes. It also absorbs carbon dioxide.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and very easy to clean.
Signage is everything!
It’s the signage that can make or break the success of a recycling scheme. This needs to be given careful consideration, especially if you’re starting to recycle more or different waste streams than before.
We have curated a range of signage that has been tried and proven over the years to increase engagement with recycling, inclusing a range of backboards for your recycling bin.
Using door graphics makes your recycling waste streams even clearer, as your people can see where they need to put the waste before they even get to the bin. Give them no excuse to put waste in the wrong stream!
The third signage option for your Aspire recycling bin worktop signage. These echo the backboard and door graphics so make it super clear and leave the user with no excuse to put the waste in the wrong waste stream.
- Our Aspire recycling bins are fitted with the Longopac continuous liner system, proven to save on labour and waste collection costs, as well decreasing plastic usage by up to 70%.
- Each liner only takes 20 seconds to change and the next liner is always there ready to go, which can cut your time spent emptying bins by 38%!
- We also offer an internal waste bin solution
Testimonal from Natwest
“I just want to share some positive feedback with regards to our waste behaviours on site since we collaborated.
Reviewing datasets since staff have returned to the office and our introduction of Unisan Waste Stations across all floors, our general waste has reduced by 52% which is a remarkable achievement! The ease of separation is certainly helping staff navigate the disposal of waste without contamination.”