Please note that goods can only be returned on the following basis:
- Goods must be in their original packaging and must be in A1 Pristine condition on arrival to Unisan. Products such as eyewash, skincare products and chemicals etc must be unopened.
- When being returned, all goods must be sent on pallets or in the case of single product boxes, the box must be packed in an additional outer box to preserve the original packaging of the box and goods.
- Goods cannot be returned after 30 days from date of invoice.
- Goods cannot be returned if they have less than 18 months shelf life
- Credit will be issued minus a 20% handling charge.
- Goods must be sent via courier at the customer’s own cost and they must be insured
- No goods are to be returned until the customer has written authority to do so from Unisan.
- If goods are being returned due to a fault with the product then a Faulty Goods Returns Note must be fully completed by the customer to enable a claim to be made from the manufacturer. A replacement item will only be sent out once a claim form has been returned to us. (OR if it is a time-sensitive situation we can send the goods out before the form is sent back but we will charge for the goods and then raise a credit once the form has been sent back to us.)
- Any products that are private labelled for customers are not allowed to be returned.