Hanzl Eco Hand Towel Rolls
- We have proven the Hanzl hand towel system to make a:
- 49% reduction in costs
- 48% reduction in labour, reloading dispensers
- 48% reduction in storage space
- 59% reduction in amount of paper used (i.e. waste)!
- Europe’s premium recycled paper hand towels – 80% recycled cardboard. One of the first paper towels to combine features of premium products with recycled material.
- Economical – High absorbency compared to other paper towel brands – only 2 hand towels needed to dry hands. A perfect cost reduction tool!
- Ecological – Natural, not bleached! No bleaches, dyes or heavy chemicals used in the production process
- Increase sustainability, use & waste less
- Efficient – Super long roll length means less roll changes
- Dust-free – an unusual feature among recycled papers
- Less Waste – High efficiency means low consumption which generates less waste
- Fits the auto-cut dispensers (HZ4050)
- Hand towel rolls offer superior wet strength for effective hand drying
- The natural colour of Hanzl Eco towel in addition to the aesthetic look, highlights the ecological values of the product
- 36gsm high grammage makes it highly absorptive. 1-ply makes it very strong even when wet
- Manufactured using modern, sophisticated technology, that provides unique properties
- High capacity: super low cost-in-use!
- Length: 240m long
- Pack of 6 rolls